great places to visit off the beaten path.
The following “Top 5” and “Bottom 5” are the 5 most & least popular articles on this site for 2016. If you have a favourite that you think should be here, let me know.
Please note that LondonUnveiled.com is sortable by borough and by type of attraction / site. This functionality is found on home screen. All the articles are about places in Greater London that offer so much more than the typical tourist sites. I hope this list stimulates some new journeys and discoveries. Just click on the links!
– Regent Sound Studios – London’s “Tin Pan Alley”
– Shepherd Market – a hidden “village” in London.
– Woburn Walk – London’s first pedestrianized shopping street.
– Ace Cafe – if you are a petrolhead.
– The Viaduct Tavern – a great example of a Victorian Gin Palace.
And the 5 least visited posts… perhaps you’ll find something new here!